Abuse & Copyright infringement claim Report
If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You must provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed. This part is essential you should at least tell the "Item Title" and "Artist Name"
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on livingelectro.com. If you click the "Flag" button from the web page which contains inappropriate materials then our system will pre-fill the link for you.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
A proper notification must contain the information above, or it may be ignored.
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.